Let's jump right into it, March's box was a let down.
- Lancome - Hypnose Drama Instant Full Body Volume Mascara: to be honest, mascara isn't always my favorite thing to receive in a box. I understand why others might. Mascara can go bad fast, so it's one less thing to restock on when you receive it in a box. However, as somebody with itty-bitty lashes that can't be saved by even the best mascara, and has relied heavily on false lashes for the past 4 years, mascara doesn't excite me. I'll still use it, but to me it's nothing to write home about.
- Sephora Collection - Contour Eye Pencil in Flirting Game: I'm not somebody who typically gravitates towards eye pencils that aren't black, which is why I still have yet to use it. I've received many of Sephora Collection's eye pencils in my previous boxes in many different colors. Although I'd much prefer to receive a different brand for a change I can appreciate that I was given a new color. I'll maybe use it as an eyeshadow base.
- DR. JART - Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45: This is my first time receiving this product in a Sephora PLAY! box, but I am very familiar with this BB Cream. An old manager at my previous job was friends with one of the managers at Sephora, which would explain how she ended up receiving a shopping bag's worth of this BB Cream. And since my other co-workers were not interested in glowing skin and sun protection the whole bag was mine. This is probably my favorite BB Cream on the market. It's lightweight, blends beautifully, and doesn't smell bad (always a plus when putting things on my face). I've worn it all through the summer and in the Florida heat and humidity. This cream covered up my redness AND protected me from the sun. I'm quite grateful to receive this product, especially with my vacation coming up.
- Sephora Collection - Cream Lip Satin Liquid Lipstick in Bohemian Purple: Slightly annoyed I received 2 Sephora brand products in the same box, even more so annoyed that I received a product from my last unboxing review. At least I got a different color this time. A deep purpley-berry color, something I haven't bought for myself in a long time. The product itself is creamy, smooth, and feels nice on the lips, but I prefer something a little more transfer proof. Unfortunately, this color disappears along with my lunch.
- Briogeo - Blossom & Bloom Ginseng + Biotin Volumizing Spray: I recently decided I need to take better care of my hair. I used to be the kind of person who would put my hair through hell, but only get a trim once a month. I've decided to be a little nicer to my scalp after I slicked my hair back into a ponytail and convinced myself I was going bald. This spray smells quite nice, and it does add a little boost to my hair. I'm hoping with the help of this spray in combination with my daily dose of biotin and my occasional castor oil mask, I'll have hair as beautiful as Steve Harrington's.
- Marajo Hair Care - Nourishing Creme & Deep Treatment Butter: I would have liked to get my review up sooner, but I hesitated to use this product for two reasons. First, I started a free trial at Corepower Yoga thanks to my best friend, Claire. I wasn't about to treat my hair to something new and potentially amazing while I'm literally sweating my make-up off everyday for 2 weeks. Second, I loathe foil packets. First impressions though, the products smelled lovely, and it felt like it did the job. I would have liked to have a little more than a foil packet.